The Michelin Group is a global company. It’s headquartered is in Clermont-Ferrand, France. It was founded in 1889. The Michelin Group provides tyres to over 170 countries. It makes tyres locally for your specific needs and road conditions. It is committed to making the safest and most relevant tyres for you. Michelin are leaders in innovation and sustainable development for the mobility of people and goods.
TireRewardCenter Login Account:
TireRewardCenter is an online web portal associated with three tire giants, Michelin Tire, Goodrich and Uniroyal. Whenever you purchase something from these companies, you can easily claim a reward at their online portal that is located at www.tirerewardcenter.com.
TireRewardCenter is a simple online portal created by the tire masters so they can give back to their loyal customers. Michelin Tire, Goodrich and Uniroyal believe in giving back to the community and this reward online account portal is the perfect example of their concern & care. If you have recently purchased a set of the tire from Michelin, Goodrich or Uniroyal, you just need to visit this official portal that located at www.tirerewardcenter.com and select one vendor.
This reward centre offers a $70 reward to you if you have recently purchased at Michelin Tyre, Goodrich, or Uniroyal. This reward comes with a MasterCard logo which is accepted, where this service is available. Note that this reward comes with a MasterCard logo which means that the reward can be accepted anywhere where this service is available. This reward is not related to any credit or debit card.
This online portal has a lot of benefits and features:
Everything At One Place – From redeeming rewards to checking the new products, this account provides everything under one hood.
Customer Support – Users can easily contact customer support via this online login portal.
How to Access the TireRewardCenter Account
- On the welcome screen of this online reward program, you’ll see three options, Michelin, BFGoodrich& Uniroyal. Select one option from where you have recently made a tire purchase.
- For people who have chosen the first or third option, they’ll need to click on the “Get Started” button.
- If you have chosen the middle option that is BFGoodrich, just click on the “GO>>” button.
- You will be successfully redirected to the login page.
- You’ll see two input fields on the right side of your screen.
- Enter your Email Address in the first field and Password in the second one.
- Double-check to confirm if the entered information is correct or not. Now click on the “LOG IN” button.
- You will be redirected to your official online account where you can easily select the “Claim Reward” option for getting the $70 cash prize.
Also Read: BevMo Coupons
- Enter the official online portal ofTireRewardCenterat tirerewardcenter.com.
- You will be thanked and asked for selecting one option from where they have purchased the tires. The options are Michelin, BFGoodrich& Uniroyal.
- If you have selected the first or third option, you’ll need to click on the “Get Started” button.
- For people who have chosen the middle option, they’ll need to click on the “GO>>” button.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- Locate the heading that says, “New to the site“. There you’ll see a “GO” option. Click on it.
- You’ll be directed to the sign-up form. Enter all the required details and information.
- Make sure that you are entering valid information.
- Lastly, submit your application and log into your account for claiming the reward.
Submitting a Redemption for a recent MICHELIN® tire purchase:
- Submit your redemption online after you have purchased four new MICHELIN® brand passenger or light truck tires.
- You must complete and mail the redemption form given to you from a participating dealer for regular service.
- Eligible dealers will be displayed with a $70 icon on www.michelinman.com.
- You must have a valid receipt showing the purchase of four new MICHELIN®brand passenger or light truck tires within the offer period to process your reward.
How to Redeem your reward:
- Purchase four new MICHELIN® brand passenger or light truck tires from a participating dealer within the promotional timeframe to receive your $70 Reward Card,
- Promotion dates change throughout the year. visit www.michelinman.com/Promotions to learn more.
- If you’ve already purchased the tires you must submit your redemption within 30 days after the promotion ended in order to take advantage of the offer.
Check the status of a reward for a redemption, previously submitted
- You can view the status of your $70 Reward Card request at the Michelin Fulfillment Center.
- Log in if you’ve previously submitted a redemption online.
- If you mailed in your redemption form, simply give a little information about yourself and they’ll provide the status of your $70 Reward Card request.
- If you redeemed through the mail, please allow six to eight weeks to receive your reward. You can view the current status of your Reward Card request on the Michelin Fulfillment Center www.tirerewardcenter.com/Michelin
- Make sure that you claim your reward before 30 days after purchasing your tires. If you claim after 30 days, your receipt can void. Then, you lose the chance to get $70.
- You need to wait within four to eight weeks to receive this reward card. When Tire Reward Center approves your reward request, they will send this reward cards to your address.
- This card is accepted worldwide. You can use it whenever you are. Make sure you make a transaction with the merchant that has the logo of MasterCard.
- Every card can expire. See the date when it expires at the front of the reward card.
The online portal is not working
If TireWardCenter is not working, reset your web browser, restart your internet router and reboot your computer.
The website is working very slowly
First, try using a VPN and if things are still mushy, wait for some time as the company might be updating the servers or some functions.
More Read: How to Apply For Casa Linda Furniture Credit
Forgot your password
Don’t worry, just head towards the login page and click on the “Forgot Password?” link. Follow the on-site instructions to reset your password.
Whenever you need some help about your tire reward, you should contact the customer service of Tire Reward Center. Besides, you also can contact them to look for more information about the reward. Furthermore, you also can give your comment to tell how Tire Reward Center can improve the user experience.
If you need a direct response from the Tire Rewards Center, you have to contact them by phone. Dial 1 866 212 9619 to speak up with their staff. So, you can ask for the information you need. Make sure that you call them on Monday up to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.
Tire Reward Center provides the online form to send your email. Just access www.tirerewardcenter.com/ContactUs
to fill out the form. Then, follow the simple steps.
The third way to contact customer service is by writing them. You can send your letter containing the questions to
PO BOX 289,
Milan IL 61264.