Taco Bell Gift Card Overview:
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants that is based in Irvine, California. This restaurant serves a variety of Mexican inspired foods. From tacos to burritos and nachos, Taco Bell serves everything with love and passion. Every item at Taco Bell’s kitchen is made from scratch, fresh ingredients and quality raw materials combine with special recipes to give you a once in a lifetime dining experience.
Taco Bell Gift Card:
Taco Bell gift card is a service introduced by the popular Taco Bell restaurant. The gift card is a plastic or electronic card. Through this card, you can avail special promotions, offers, deals, discounts & more. You can also go cashless at Taco Bell locations via paying through the Taco Bell gift card.
You can easily reload, check your balance and redeem the card. There are two types of gift cards, a physical card, and an e-card. You can order both through online website of Taco Bell gift card.
Taco Bell Gift Card Benefits:
- For some people, Taco Bell gift card is the best present option. You can gift it to your loved ones, friends & others. Taco Bell card comes with a lot of features & advantages, you can use it for redeeming cash, paying the bill at Taco Bell, avail offers & more.
- Taco Bell has launched a special application for android so that you can easily check the balance, pay anytime, redeem, top-up and find new upcoming offers. If you are not that handy person, you can visit the nearest location of Taco Bell to check the Taco Bell gift card balance, top-up amount, redeem credit for cash & more.
More Read: Slim Chickens Menu & Prices
How to Access Your Taco Bell Gift Card
- Visit the website tacobell.com.
- Now click on the “GIFT CARDS” option, located on the right side of your screen.
- You will be redirected to the gift card portal of Taco Bell. Here you can easily access all the options.
- If you want to reload or top-up your card with any amount, just scroll down and locate the “RELOAD A CARD” heading.
- Click on the “Reload” button. You’ll be redirected to a new link where you can easily credit the amount in your card by following the instructions.
- Now if you want to check the remaining balance in your Taco Bell gift card account, scroll down and locate the “CHECK BALANCE” heading.
- Just below the heading, you’ll see two input box, one for the card number and other for the security code.
- Enter the Card Number and 3 or 8 digit Security Code number, located on the backside of your card.
- After entering the information, click on the “Check Balance” button. The website will display you the remaining balance in your account.
- Make sure to strictly follow the instructions and enter valid information for the appropriate result.
- Visit the official website of Taco Bell at tacobell.com.
- Now click on the “LOG IN” button that located on the top right side of your screen.
- A new window will pop-up, click on the “Create an Account” link.
- You’ll be redirected to the registration form.
- If you have a facebook account, just click on the “Sign Up With Facebook” button to escape the long-form filling process.
- Old school people need to enter the details like First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Password, etc.
- Click on the “Sign-Up” button located at the end of the page after entering the information.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
Rules and Regulations:
- Apart from Taco Bell locations and some third-party authorized merchants like Walmart, Target, and Walgreens. You are strictly prohibited to buy from any other vendor.
- Cards are issued by GCTB, LLC, a Virginia limited liability company. GCTB, LLC is the sole legal obligor to the cardholder. Taco Bell Corp., Yum! Brands, Inc. and their affiliates and franchisees (other than GCTB, LLC) bear no responsibility or liability for any Cards,
- Cards can be purchased at participating Taco Bell restaurants, authorized third-party distributor or the Taco Bell mobile app.
- Cards are valid only if obtained from participating Taco Bell restaurants, authorized third-party distributors or the Taco Bell mobile app.
- Cards are not valid and will not be honoured, and Taco Bell will not be liable, if obtained from unauthorized sellers, including through Internet auction sites.
Read More: How to Apply for Upromise MasterCard
Taco Bell Gift Card More Information:
- For balance, inquiry go to TacoBell.com/gift-cards or call the number on the back of your Card.
- E-Gift Card balance is also available within the Taco Bell Mobile Ordering App.
- The balance you see when viewing Card balances online or over the telephone is an estimate only.
- In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the balance adjustment is delayed.
- also check the available balance on your gift card, you can visit the nearest location.
- Cards do not expire. No fees for inactivity or service fees apply.
- The card is redeemable only for purchases of food and beverages at participating Taco Bell locations in the United States. It has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law) or used to purchase another Card.
- In States that require cash-out refunds of Cards, please go to TacoBell.com/gift-card and complete the cash-out process.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card.
- Protect your Card like cash.
- The unused value of lost, stolen, or damaged Cards as shown on our records can be replaced if proof of purchase is provided.
To obtain a replacement Card:
- call the number on the back of your card and ask to speak to an operator to freeze your Card balance.
- Go to www.tacobell.com/gift-cards.
- When using the e-gift functionality (if available), you are the “gift sender” and the individual person receiving the Taco Bell digital gift Card is the “gift recipient.”
- If you send a Taco Bell digital gift card using a text message, standard message rates will apply to both the gift sender and gift recipient.
- Taco Bell digital gift cards are valid only for the purchase of Taco Bell products at participating US locations.
- By sending a Taco Bell digital gift card, you acknowledge and agree that the recipient will need to download the mobile application version of the Platform before the Taco Bell digital gift card can be redeemed.
- At any time prior to the gift recipient’s claiming of the Taco Bell digital gift card, the gift sender can choose to send the Taco Bell digital gift card to a different email address or phone number.
- Gift sender is responsible for ensuring that the address of gift recipient is correct. GCTB, LLC is not responsible and has no liability for any Taco Bell digital gift card that is undeliverable, not received by gift recipient or claimed by someone other than gift recipient as a result of inaccurate information provided by gift sender.
- You can not return or cancel your Taco Bell digital card after it is received.
- By configuring your Card for automatic reload, you acknowledge and agree that your associated credit card or debit card will automatically be charged in the amount selected by you when your Card balance reaches an amount previously specified by you.
- If your credit or debit card expires or is cancelled, your automatic reloads will fail until you update your account to provide valid credit or debit card information.
- If there are insufficient funds in the account linked to your debit card or an insufficient credit limit on your credit card, your automatic reloads will fail until there are sufficient funds or credit limit for the full reload amount.
- You can cancel automatic reloads at any time.
Please click the below link to contact- www.tacobell.com/contact-us