Trimble is a company that deals with everything related to logistics. It was founded in 1994. Together with fellow Trimble Transportation organizations, they are actively building a system that’s connected in every way. Trucks, freight, assets, drivers—all communicating with real-time decisions driven by data. To achieve this vision, they have combined the strengths of PeopleNet and Trimble, officially adopting the Trimble brand in 2018. It has 2,000+ customers worldwide and 58.4% average safety and compliance improvement per customer. It also saves $5,000 average per truck.
PeopleNet® is a Trimble® company and leading provider of fleet mobility technology that optimizes performance and decision-making management. PeopleNet provides fleet mobility technology for North America’s land transportation industry that enables greater levels of safety, compliance, cost reduction and customer service. The company’s Precision Mobility Platform combines network communications, mobility and analytics to create the next-generation standard in technology-driven fleet performance and decision-making management. Its products are used by more than 1,750 truckload, LTL, private, and energy services fleets in the United States and Canada, including several Fortune 500 companies. The company aggressively develops new products that continue to improve fleet management. Industry recognition of the company’s leadership includes Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award, Inbound Logistics Top 100 Award; Food Logistics’ 100 Top Technology Solutions and Service Providers; Frost & Sullivan Market Engineering Award; and M2M Value Chain Award. PeopleNet is a Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) Company and part of its international Transportation and Logistics Division. PeopleNet was named as a key factor in Trimble’s top ranking by ABI Research’s 2013 Commercial Fleet Telematics Competitive Assessment.
This company has come up with an online portal called Peoplenet Fleet Manager or PFMLogin that aims to serve all your transportation requirements. PFMLogin online portal is the hassle-free transportation service that is powered by PeopleNet Trimble.
PeopleNet Fleet Manager online portal account or PFMLogin, solve all the transportation problems when you are facing in business. Trucks, drivers, assets, fright and you name it, PeopleNet Trimble is here to cover up your transportation requirements. A PFMLogin online account connects you with the company where you can easily track things, orders and more.
PFMLogin account is very helpful for a fleet business. Through this online account you can easily send goods through truck or containers, track their live location, manage staff, check available vehicles & more. It’s a software that lets you handle everything related to transportation with just a few clicks. You just need a smart device like phone, tablet, pc or laptop to access this online account.
It provides the following information:
- Maps (embedded Google maps) displaying vehicles with breadcrumb information; filtered by vehicle group
- Vehicle list sorted by vehicle name, last data call, last message, last location
- Messaging to a vehicle
- Driver list sorted by driver name, driver ID, terminal, duty status, available hours, and vehicle number
- Messaging to a driver
- Real-time tracking – You can track all the drivers & vehicles real-time through this online portal.
- Check Status – This portal allows you to check all the delivery status and more.
- Management – It helps in Claim management, Dispatch management, Fuel management, Mileage tracking, Vehicle management, Inventory management, Vehicle maintenance, Navigation and routing Trip management, Vehicle financing.
• It has no annual maintenance charges
• At peoplenet driver centre login, drivers can check the timesheet and status
• You can record your shift time online
• The fleet manager helps you to manage all costs and get maximum profits
• You can send reminder messages and emails to vehicles and drivers.
Read Also: Panera Bread Menu & Prices
How to Access the PFMLogin Account
Existing PFM Users:
- When you are registered to the PeopleNet Fleet Manager online portal account, visit this website www.pfmlogin.com.
- On the welcome screen of PeopleNet Fleet Manager portal, you’ll be asked to enter Company ID & Password.
- The Company ID & Password will be given to you by the company after you have registered for their services.
- Now enter the Company ID in the first input field.
- After this, enter the Password in the second input field.
- Check the entered information twice and click on the blue “SIGN IN” button, located just below the input fields.
- You will be redirected to your respective portal where you can track the drivers, contact them, manage vehicles & more.
- After you are done, make sure to log out for avoiding any sort of unauthorized access.
New PFM Users:
- If you want the services of PeopleNet Trimble, just contact the company and you’ll get the access of this online fleet manager portal.
- After registering, you’ll get a Company ID & Password that can be used to log into your account.
- Follow the instructions of “Existing Users” section that is located above this section for step-by-step sing in process.
- Note that the PFMLogin online portal isn’t any sort of open to all service, it’s an online fleet manager that help businesses manage their transportation system.
- Only people who have registered their business with the PeopleNet Fleet Manager online portal can access this service.
- Note that any attempt to harm or exploit this website by any means can result in legal action.
- Unable to locate the ELD driver login portal – When you can’t able to locate the ELD Driver Login Portal, visit this website www.pfmlogin.com. Locate the blue “Sign In” button on the screen, you’ll see two links on the right side of it. Click on the first link that says, “ELD Driver Portal Login“.
- Unable to access some features of this portal – When you unable to access some features of this portal, PeopleNet Trimble might be updating some features, so wait some time and try again.
- The website is not working – When the website is not working, clearing browser cache, restarting your internet connection and rebooting your device.
More Read: Make Your BP Credit Card Application Online
To talk to the customer services just dial (888) 346-3486.
It is available 24/7. You can call them and talk to them whenever you want.
To send your queries or complaints through email, write to email@example.com.
For more information visit