The Navy Federal Loyalty Card is issued by the Navy Federal Credit Union. If you are already acquainted with the credit card then you might know that it is a Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Credit Card. The Navy Federal Prepaid Cards are great for usage as these make spending convenient and secure. These credit cards can be used in any of the 50 states of the United States.
The credit card has a simple and user-friendly online account management console which lets them apply for a new card, log into their existing Navy Federal Loyalty Card. If you are wishing to get the credit card then you must glance at its benefits.
Benefits of the Navy Federal Loyalty Card
- The Navy Federal Loyalty Card is issued for great usage at the Navy Federal Stores.
- It is a Military Credit Card hence, comes with a low rate and fee for military personnel. If you have the Navy Federal Credit Card you can use it for earning rewards which includes- 3 points per $1 spent on travel and 2 points on all other purchases.
- The credit card can be used for travel as it has a new reward category which makes it possible to get 3 points per $1 spent on travel.
- There is a new travel perk which allows the cardholders to get a credit check of upto $100 for the application fee for a TSA Pre-check and Global Entry.
Navy Federal Loyalty Card Review
The Navy Federal Loyalty Credit Card is backed by the Navy Federal Credit Union. It is a Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Credit Card that is targeted towards offering more travel rewards. You can use the card for new and revised travel rewards as well as everyday uses.
Navy Federal Credit Cards
Navy Federal Cash Rewards Card
Cash Rewards Card from Navy Federal is a cash back rewards credit card with 1.5% cash back on purchases. You can redeem the rewards earned easily. Furthermore, there is an APR rate of 11.90% – 18.00%.
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card
This credit card is issued in partnership with the American Express. Using the card you can get maximized benefits on your everyday spending such as restaurants, grocery and more.
Visa Signature Flagship Rewards
The Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card has lots of rewards associated with it. You can earn 3 points per $1 spent on travel and everything else.
Go Rewards Card
It is a travel rewards credit card which lets you save even on the go. One gets 3 points per $1 spent at the restaurant, 2 points on gas stations and 1 point on everything else.
Navy Federal Platinum Credit Card
It is a low rate card from the Navy Federal. Hence, you can set up a minimum monthly payment.
Navy Federal Rewards Secured Card
It is a secured credit card from Navy Federal and is good for anyone who is willing to repair credit or building a credit history. APR rate of the credit card is 11.24-18.00%.
How to Apply for Navy Federal Credit Card
- If you are willing to obtain the Navy Federal Credit Card then you should visit the website of the Navy Federal.
- Now click on the ‘Loans & Credit Cards’ option which is at the bottom of the first section.
- Or you can also directly visit the Loans &credit cards page of the Navy Federal Credit Card. www.navyfederal.org/loans-cards/credit-cards/
- Once the webpage opens there will be a list of credit cards issued by the Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button beside the credit card which you wish to apply.
- Now the user will be directed to the application page.
- To apply you need to sign into your Navy Federal account then fill out the form.
Navy Federal Credit Card Login
- Navy Federal Credit Card customers can log in using any internet connected device. For account login opens the website of Navy Federal then look for the login widget at the center of the screen. www.navyfederal.org
- Now you must provide the username and password associated with your Navy Federal account and click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Customers who have lost their username must open the login page then select the ‘Forgot username’ link below the login widget.
- For username please provide little information.
- Select account type from the drop-down menu, enter the account number, date of birth and social security number.
- Customers who have lost their account login password must open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link located below the sign in section in order to proceed with the process.
- To reset password one must enter username and date of birth.
How to Enroll
- If you have not yet registered you can open the homepage of Navy Federal.
- Now choose the ‘Sign up for online banking’ link which is at the bottom right of the sign in the widget.
- Next, a webpage labeled ‘Enroll in Online Banking’ will open. Enter the following data to set up an account:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Email address
How to Pay Navy Federal Credit Card Bills
- Pay Online
For online payment of your Navy Federal Credit Card bills you need to open the payment webpage of Navy Federal.
- Once the webpage opens you will be required to sign into your account.
- After logging in choose the ‘Make Payment’ option which is on the dashboard.
- Provide the payment details and confirm to pay.
Navy Federal Credit Union Card Activation
- If you are willing to activate your Navy Federal Credit Card then you must open the activation page.
- Once the website opens there will be a section labeled ‘Activate’.
- Enter the card number in the blank space there and click ‘Continue’.
More Read: How To Order Control Prepaid MasterCard
The Navy Federal Loyalty Card is a decent card offered for the army marine corps, navy, air force and coast guards veterans. There are a wide range of credit cards issued by the Navy Federal you can check the credit cards webpage if you wish to get one.