www.mycontrolcard.com – How To Order Control Prepaid MasterCardCards
If you are willing to apply for the Control Prepaid MasterCard then you must open the website of the mycontrolcard.com. Everything looks good when it is under your control. The Control Prepaid MasterCard keeps you in complete control of your financial expenses. It is not a credit card by something which allows you to save more. The Order Control Card is available in two plans namely the ‘Discount Free Plan’ and the ‘Basic Free Plan’.
The government benefits paychecks or checks are quite swift when compared to the direct deposit. Using this card one can quickly send the WU money transfers in a snap. Along with this feature you can make a bill payment, shop online and transfer funds. Read the guide below for everything related to the Control Prepaid MasterCard.
Benefits of the Control Prepaid MasterCard
- The Order Control Prepaid MasterCard is something that lets you have smarter access over your hard earned money.
- You have two smart choices with the plans that come for the Control Prepaid MasterCard.
- The prepaid MasterCard not only keeps you in control of your purchases by also reports your credit to the major credit bureaus.
- It is easy to apply for a new card or manage the existing account at the web portal of the Control Prepaid MasterCard.
- The Order Control MasterCard comes with a free plan.
- At the prepaid card you can find all the desired money control tools.
- Using the Order Control Prepaid MasterCard in order to pay for some selective expenses you get cash back rewards.
- Once you have access to the Order Control Prepaid MasterCard you can use it to shop at your favorite restaurants, stores and any other destination.
- The Order Control Prepaid MasterCard is loaded with easy money management tools which may bring you in a peaceful state of mind.
- There are cash backs and rewards offered when used the prepaid card for making a purchase at departmental stores, restaurant and other such destinations.
- As per the community ratings the prepaid card is strongly not recommended.
- The monthly servicing fee can be up to $7.95.
Order Control Prepaid MasterCard Rate and Fee
- There is a direct deposit of at least $500
- You can get paid up to 2 days faster
- The savings account includes 5.00% APY on the first $5,000 and a $10 purchase
- ATM cash withdrawal comes with a fee of $2.95
- A user can transfer up to $250 per day
- For instant bank transfer you need to pay $1.95 fee on a transfer of $100.
- Transfer limit is $250 per day.
- It does not cost to order to Control Prepaid Card. But there is a monthly fee of $7.95.
How to Order Control Prepaid MasterCard
- If you are willing to order the Control Prepaid MasterCard then you must open the homepage of the prepaid card. www.mycontrolcard.com
- At the middle of the webpage there will be a home section. Look at the left and there will be a button tagged ‘Order a Card’
- Next a section will open labeled ‘Get the Control Prepaid MasterCard’. At the right of the page there will be the order card form.
- Provide the following data to order the card:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Zip code
- Email address
- Select through which of the following payments you would like to receive up to 2 days faster with the direct deposit.
- Check the box below in order to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the button that reads ‘Get My Card’ to complete the procedure.
How to Activate Control Prepaid MasterCard
- If you are willing to activate the Control Prepaid MasterCard then you must open the homepage of the Control Prepaid MasterCard. www.mycontrolcard.com
- At the top menu there will be a button tagged ‘Activate your Card’. The button is located just beside the account login button.
- You can also visit the activation page directly. www.mycontrolcard.com/Activate
- Click on it and a new page labeled ‘Activate Card’ will open.
- Now you must provide the card number and security code to activate your card.
Control Prepaid MasterCard Account Management Features
The Order Control Prepaid MasterCard offers exciting account management features which include the following:
- View account statements.
- Make a transaction.
- Pay bills
- User the credit card for at online shopping sites
- Enroll for paperless statements
- Apply for an additional service
- Update personal or account information
How to Log into Control Prepaid MasterCard
- If you are wishing to access your Control Prepaid MasterCard then you must open the homepage of the prepaid card. www.mycontrolcard.com
- At the top right corner, beside activating your card button there will be a purple ‘Account Login’ button.
- The user can also go to the account login page directly. www.mycontrolcard.com/Login
- There will be a section labeled ‘Account Login’. Enter the username and password in the respective spaces and click the ‘login’ button below.
Forgot your Username
- Any user who has lost their login credentials must open the login page of Control prepaid MasterCard.
- At the bottom of the login widget there will be a link that reads ‘Forgot your username or password’.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Username’ part and a ‘forgot username page’ will open.
- Enter the email address and you will be sent your username via email.
- For password recovery open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link which is located at the bottom of the sign in widget.
- Now a webpage labeled ‘Forgot Password’ will open. There will be a section to enter details for a password reset.
- Type in your username and email address and click ‘Continue’.
- Set a new password on the next page and confirm the new password.
How to Set up Online Access
- If you are willing to set up online account access then you are required to open the homepage of the Order Control Prepaid Card.
- At the top menu beside the activate card button there will be a button tagged ‘Online Access’.
- Click on it and you will be direct to the online account set up page.
- There will be a section labeled ‘New User’. Choose from the options there whether you wish to register for online access, activate a card or order a card.
- If you wish to sign up for online access then select the ‘Registration’ option.
- For account registration enter the card number and security code.
- Click ‘Continue’ and set credentials for signing in.
More Topic: www.mycontrolcard.com
The Order Control Prepaid MasterCard is a decent card if you have a hard time getting a credit card. Or you wish to repair your credit. Else it is not recommended. Along with the other benefits you get a 24×7 online account management features.