www.mybpstation.com – Make Your BP Credit Card Application OnlineCards
The BP Credit Card Application can be done online at the webpage of the Synchrony Financial. The BP Credit card is issued by the BP Gas stations in partnership with the Synchrony Bank. You can use the credit card at the BP gas stations to earn rewards as well as shop at grocery stores, restaurants and travel.
It is a decent gas credit card that has solid rewards on everyday purchases. If you wish to obtain the credit card then you will be required to keep your personal and financial information handy. Read the guide here to find BP Credit Card application steps.
Benefits of the BP Credit Card
- The BP Credit Card has a decent line of rewards when used at grocery stores, restaurants, departmental stores and gas stations.
- There is a reward of 3% or 5% associated with the credit card.
- The earned rewards can be redeemed for travel, grocery or any other purchases at the stores.
- There is an introductory offer of 25 cents discount on every gallon worth $100 when used the BP Visa Credit Card at gas stations.
- You get a discount of 15 cents when you use the credit card at grocery stores, gas stations, and dining.
- Get a 5 cents discount on per gallon purchases worth $100 through the BP Visa Card.
- The credit card offers a 5 cents discount on using it everywhere Visa is accepted.
- You do not have to page a huge amount as annual fee every years.
- The credit card is great for anyone who requires filling regularly. Ones who are frequently in need of fuel can get the credit card to save on per gallon of fuel purchased.
- There is a lot of discounts associated with the BP Credit Card. Therefore, it can prove to be a great card for anyone who loves earning discounts.
- The BP Credit Card has a high APR for anyone who has a low credit score. APR rate of the card is 27.24%.
- It is primarily a fuel credit card. Hence, if you do not require filling at the BP Fuel stations then you have a lot of better options available.
BP Credit Card Rate and Fee
- Regular APR Rate is 28.99%
- Purchase intro APR is not offered
- Balance transfers are not allowed
- Annual fee is $0
- Max over limit fee is none
- Grace period is 25 days
- Cash advance APR rate is 29.99%
- Cash advance fee is 5% on min $10 whichever is greater
- 3% is charged for foreign transactions
How to Apply for BP Credit Card
- In order to apply for the BP Credit Card you will be required to open the home page of the BP. www.mybpstation.com/Cards
- At the top of the My BP Station there will be a yellow button tagged ‘Apply Now’
- Click on the button in order to open the credit card application page.
- Once the application page opens you will find an application form there.
- Enter the following information in the application form to go further with the procedure.
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Zip code
- City and state
- Primary phone
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
- Employee ID (If you have one)
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and it will direct you to the next page.
- There will be options to select then you will find the application result.
Check Application Status
If you wish to check the application status of your BP Visa Credit Card you need to call on 866-419-4096.
Once the call is connected provide your Social Security Number and application reference number in order to check the status of your BP Credit Card.
BP Credit Card Activation
- The BP Credit Card can be activated via the web portal of the credit card.
- Log into your BP Credit Card account then you will find an ‘Activate’ button on the account dashboard.
- Enter the card number and security code to activate your card.
How to Log into BP Credit Card
- To log into BP Credit Card account you will be required to visit the cards page of the My BP station. www.mybpstation.com/Cards
- At the top of the website there will be a yellow button tagged ‘My Credit Card Login’. The button is just next to the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Now you will be navigated to a new webpage which is labelled ‘Manage your BP Credit Card Account Online’.
- Enter the user id and password in the white boxes and click on the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Next it will direct you to the account management console.
Forgot User ID
- Anyone who has lost their user id needs to open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Find User ID’ link which is located at the button left of the login widget.
- In order to set new id provide the card number and zip code in the white boxes.
- Tap on the ‘Find User ID’ button and you will be allowed to set a new id.
- Anyone who has lost password needs to open the login page of the BP Credit card.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password’ link which is found in the bottom right of the login section.
- Enter the user id and zip code in the white boxes and click ‘Continue’.
- Next you will be allowed to select a new password.
- Now you can return back to the login section and access account.
How to Register
- If you are a new credit card customer of the BP Credit Card then you can register for online access.
- Open the login page of the BP Credit Card then there will be a ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on it and a page labelled ‘Register for Online Access’ will be displayed.
- Provide card number and zip code and click on ‘Continue’.
How to Pay Credit Card Bills
- If you wish to pay credit card bills through mail you need to open the login page.
- Log into your account and you will be directed to the account management dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab then fill in the payment information form.
- Enter card details or checking account information to pay bills.
Pay via Mail
- In order to make payments through mail one needs to pay their bills via check. Send the payment at the following address:
BP Credit Card, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
More Topic: Join Sears Credit Card Online Application Portal
Pay through Auto Pay
One can pay their bills through the auto payment method. In order to set up auto pay you need to fill up and submit the auto payment form.
The BP Credit Card is a decent credit card for use at the BP Fuel stations. One can get the credit card if you usually visit the fuel stations. Furthermore, the credit card company offers an easy to use online account management console. Logging in you can operate a wide range of banking chores online.