Sears Credit Card Online Application portal is powered by the Citi Bank. If you wish to join the Sears Credit Card Online Application portal then you must open the web page via any mobile or computer browser. The credit card application portal is secure and allows the customers apply for a new card the easiest way. The Sears Credit Card is a great way to earn rewards as well as shop at the Sears departmental stores.
The credit card is handy to those who frequently visit the Sears departmental store chain. Once you get the credit card you can enjoy a wide range of incentives and perks. With access to the credit card cardholders can take advantage of the easy financing in-store as well as online. Read the guide below for how to apply for Sears Credit Card.
Benefits of the Sears Credit Card
- The Sears Credit Card is great for use at the Sears Departmental Stores. You get easy financing that comes with easy repayment.
- You can use the Sears Credit Card for making payment with every merchant that accepts MasterCard.
- In the first year of your credit card account opening you get 5% cash back on gas stations and 3% back on purchases made at grocery stores and gas stations.
- However, after the first year you get a reward of $10,000 combines in spending on grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants.
- There is a deferred interest plans which allows you to pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- Get 1% cash back on all other purchases made through the Sears Credit Card.
- The Sears Credit Card has great usage options at the Sears Departmental store company.
- For the first year you get a handsome line of benefits on spending at gas stations, grocery stores or restaurants.
- You can use the credit card at the Sears stores as well as outside.
- If anyone is willing to get the sears credit card for using outside the departmental store chain then you can find better options.
- Sears Credit Card has a high APR rate of 27.24% if your credit score is low.
- You could have a hard time using the credit card for balance transfers as there is a high fee of 5% or min $10
Sears Credit Card Rate and Fee
- Regular APR of the credit card is 27.49%
- Transfer intro APR is not offered
- Purchases intro APR is 0% for 6-18 months
- $39 is charged for late payments
- Grace period is 25 days
- Online response is not offered
- Cash advance fee is 5% of min $5
- Cash advance APR is 29.40%
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
- The card is smart chip enabled
Sears Credit Card Application Requirements
- In order to apply for the credit card you must have a good credit.
- You should be a resident of the United States.
- Have a valid social security number or ITIN.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Sears Credit Card Application
- In order to apply for a Sears Credit Card you need to open the homepage of the Sears. www.sears.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be a menu on the top, just above the search bar.
- In the menu there will be nine tabs including a ‘Credit Card’ tab. Click on it and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select ‘Apply Now’ option from the drop-down menu in order to proceed with the application.
- On the credit card application page there will be a button tagged ‘Apply & Use Today’ button.
- Click on the button and it will direct you to the member sign in screen. Sign into your Sears account and the system will navigate you to a new page with the application form.
- Enter the following details in the application form to proceed:
- Email address
- Street address
- Zip code
- Financial information
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Read the account terms and details and check the boxes below to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application’ button in order to submit the form for approval.
Sears Credit Card Check Application Status
- In order to check the status of your Sears credit card application you need to open the check status page. Application Status
- Now you will be required to enter the application id and zip code and click the ‘Check Status’ button.
How to Activate Sears Credit Card
- If you are willing to activate your Sears Credit Card then you must open the Activation Page of the credit card company.
- Once the webpage opens it will be labelled ‘Activate your Card’. Enter the card number and click on the ‘Continue’ button there.
How to Log into Sears Credit Card
- If you are willing to sign into your Sears Credit Card account then you need to open the Sears homepage. www.sears.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be a ‘credit card’ tab just below the search tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on it then choose the ‘Manage Account’ option from the drop down menu that appears.
- It will direct you to the Sears Login page.
- Enter the user id and password in the white spaces and click on the orange Login button.
- If you have lost your password then you need to open the login page of the Sears Credit Card.
- Once the login page opens there will be a ‘Reset Password’ link at the bottom right of the login widget.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage labelled restore password. Enter the following details to set a new password:
- Choose whether you have your Sears credit card
- Card number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security code
- Last 4 digits of SSN
Forgot User ID
- If anyone has lost their user id they need to open the login page of the Sears.
- At the bottom left of the login section there will be a link reading ‘Retrieve User ID’.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage labelled recover user id.
- Enter the following information to find your user id:
- Choose whether you have your Sears Card
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security code
- Last 4 digits of social security number
How to Pay Credit Card Bills
- In order to pay Sears Credit Card bills online one needs to open homepage of Sears. www.sears.com
- On the top of the screen there will be a menu that contains a ‘Credit Card’ button. Click on it and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select the ‘Pay your Bill’ option that is among the menu.
- A sign in page will open. Log in using user id and password.
- On the account management console there will be a ‘Payment’ screen.
- Enter the information required to payment and fetch in a credit card or checking account details to pay.
- Validate the payment and wait for the confirmation screen.
More Read: ITS Prepaid Payroll Card Online Activation
Pay via Mail
If you wish to pay credit card bills through mail then you must send the payment check at the following address:
Sears Consumer Payments
P.O. Box 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290-1055
Sears Consumer Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
At the end of the conversation you would find the Sears Credit Card handy for making purchases as well as earning rewards. Furthermore the online account management console lets the customers manage their account and pay credit card bills with ease.