The Upromise MasterCard is serviced by the Barclays Bank. If you are willing to obtain the credit card you can apply online. You can get the credit card if you wish to earn students rewards. Upromise Credit Card has a wide range of incentives when you use it for financing student travel and college expenses. There is a 529 college savings plans which stores all the cash backs you earn. These can be later redeemed towards future purchases.
It is the only credit card that enables the customers to save in a 529 Plan. If you are someone looking for an easy method to save, you can find the Upromise MasterCard handy. Upromise World MasterCard Application is easy. You are just required to keep few things handy to proceed with the credit card application.
Upromise MasterCard Benefits
- The Upromise MasterCard allows you to link rewards to a 529 plan. It is among those unique cards which let you to save in an enhanced manner.
- There is 1.25% cash back on every purchase made using the credit card.
- You get a 15% bonus on your total cash back when your Upromise Credit Card account is linked to your 529 rewards plans.
- Upromise MasterCard does not charge any foreign transaction fee.
- Using the credit card for purchases at the Shop Runner you get a 2 day shipping and free return shipping on all eligible purchases.
- There is a $0 fraud liability protection associated with the credit card.
- You can benefit from the 0% balance transfer which is made within the first 45 days of account opening.
- The Upromise MasterCard provides the customers with handsome rewards that are automatically debited to your 529 rewards account.
- Anyone who is looking for a student reward credit card would find the Upromise MasterCard handy.
- The credit card can be compared to a lot of good cards such as the Citi Double Cash Card and Discover It Cash Back Card.
- APR rate of the credit card could be up to 26.99% if your credit score is low.
Upromise Credit Card Rate and Fee
- The credit card does not charge any annual fee for usage.
- Late payment fee is $37.
- APR of the credit card is 17.24%-27.24% based on the credit worthiness of the customer.
- 3% or min $5 whichever is greater is charged for balance transfers.
- Grace period is 23 days.
- Cash advance APR is 27.49%.
Requirements for Application
In order to obtain the Upromise MasterCard you must meet a few eligibility criteria. Read on to find what all you require to get the MasterCard approved.
- The applicant should be a resident of the United States.
- Have a social security number.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply for a Upromise MasterCard
- If you wish to apply for the Upromise MasterCard then you should open the credit card homepage. www.upromise.com
- To proceed further with the application tap on the yellow “Join Now” button at the top right of the screen.
- A pop up will appear that has a tag reading ‘Join Upromise Now’.
- Type in the following details in the application form to go ahead with the application:
- Complete Name
- Email Address
- Zip Code
- Set Security Questions
- Set Answers
- Check the box below to agree to the terms and conditions and click on the ‘Join Now’ button.
Upromise MasterCard Check Application Status
If you wish to check your Upromise MasterCard application status then you must get in touch with the support team via the contact us form.
Upromise MasterCard Activation
- Activating an Upromise Credit Card is easy at the web portal of the Barclaycard. www.barclaycardus.com/Activate
- Once the activation page opens you will find a ‘New Card member’ section.
- Click on the ‘Activate my Card Now’ button in order to proceed with the credit card activation.
- For activating the credit card fetch in the following details:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Security Code
- Choose whether you are a citizen of the United Sates
You can also activate your Upromise MasterCard by calling the Barclays on (877) 408-8866.
Upromise MasterCard Login Guide
- Customers who wish to log into their account should open the homepage of the Upromise MasterCard. www.upromise.com
- At the top right of the screen, just beside the “Join Now” button there will be a “Log In” button.
- Click on it and a pop up labeled ‘Welcome to Upromise’ will appear.
- Type in the Email and password associated with your Upromise account and hit the ‘Log In’ button.
- If you have lost your account login password you will be required to open the login pop up.
- At the bottom of the login section there will be a link reading ‘Forgot password’. Click on it and a troubleshoot page will open.
- Enter the email address linked to your Upromise Credit Card account and you are ready to go.
- Check your email inbox for a new password.
How to Sign up for a New Account
- New customers of the Upromise MasterCard need to open the login widget and find the ‘Not a member? Sign Up here’ link.
- Once you locate the link click on it to go further with the account sign up.
- For setting a new account the following data is required:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Check the box to agree automated marketing, text message from Upromise
- Set security questions for account recovery
- Hit the ‘Join Now’ button to complete the sign up process.
Upromise Credit Card Make Payment
- To pay credit card bills online you will be required to sign into your Upromise online account.
- Once logged in there will be a ‘Payment’ button on the account dashboard.
- Click on it and it will show up a payment form. Fill in the payment information including credit card account number and billing address.
- Choose a method to make payment from any one of the options available. Validate the payment and wait for the confirmation screen.
Pay via Phone
For paying via phone one needs to call on 1-877-523-0478. Once the call is connected you will be needed to select any one of option that applies to you from the IVR.
Enter payment information and enter account information to complete the credit card bill payment.
Pay using the Barclays Mobile App
The Upromise Credit Card Mobile Application or the Barclays Mobile App allows the customers to pay credit cards bills and much more.
Download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store and sign into your Upromise Credit Card account.
After that you can navigate to the ‘Payment’ menu in order to pay bills.
More Topic: Discover Credit Card Application
Pay via Mail
One can also pay his/her credit card bills through mail. Prepare the check and send the payment to the address mentioned here:
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
At the end of the day the Upromise MasterCard can be considered a decent credit card for earning student travel rewards. You also get a user-friendly online account management interface. Furthermore, making payments for your Upromise MasterCard has been easy. You can choose from any one of the option in order to pay bills.