Are you looking for Discover Credit Card Application guide? If yes then we are here to assist you with the procedure. Discover It Credit Cards are issued by the Discover Bank. The bank is the issuer of a wide range of credit cards as well as other financial services. Discover It is one of the prominent issuers of the credit cards in the U.S. If you are looking for a credit card that meets you financial needs then you can find it at the Discover Bank.
You can apply for a Discover It Credit Card online or through mail. In order to apply you just need to have your personal and financial information handy. Here we have provided a detailed insight into the Discover It Credit Cards, Application process and login.
The Discover Bank is an American financial institution headquartered in New Castle, Delaware, United States. Discover Bank offers a full-fledged financial service that includes credit cards, savings account, checking account, personal loans, student loans, home equity loans, money market, CDs, IRA’s and financial assistance.
Discover Credit Cards
Discover It Credit Cards are issued by the bank in order to meet the various financial expectations of the customers. The credit cards range from every day cards from rewards card. Whether you are looking to finance everyday expenses or meet business cash requirements the Discover It Credit Card is handy.
Discover It Cash Back Credit Card
The Discover It Cash Back Credit Card primarily aims at offering cash back to the customers. It earns cash back of 1% to 5% on all the purchases made through it. All the spending are reduced with the help of the cash back associated with the credit card.
Discover It Chrome for Students
The credit card is made for a student which features 2% cash back when used at gas stations and restaurants. Furthermore there is unlimited cash back on all other purchases through the card.
Discover It Student Cash Back Credit Card
It has a 5% cash back associated with it when you use it at gas stations, grocery stores, Amazon.com and any such destination. There is a 1% unlimited cash back on using the credit card for all other purchases.
Discover It Cash Back Credit Card
The Cash Back Credit Card from Discover It is made for individuals who love getting cash backs. Usually, everyone loves to get cash backs. With the Discover It Cash Back Card you can earn rewards without paying an annual fee.
Discover It Miles Credit Card
Discover It Miles Credit Card is a travel card issued by the bank. Using the credit card for travel purchases one can earn plenty of perks including unlimited 1.5x miles. Moreover, it can be used to book travel with ease. There are no blackout dates on booking travel with the credit card.
Discover it Chrome for Students
It is a cash rewards credit card for college students. There is good grade reward that includes a $20 statement credit each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher. There are cash backs of 2% when used at gas stations and restaurants.
Discover it Secured Credit Card
The Secured Credit Card from Discover It is a credit repair credit card which comes with a lot of responsibilities. Plus point of the credit card is that is does not charge any annual fee for usage. You can use it to rebuild your credit history.
Discover It Business Card
Discover it Business Card comes for small or medium sized businesses who wish to meet their business expenses with the help of a credit card. There is no annual fee charged by the provider. You get a unlimited 1.5% cash back and a generous customer service for any issues.
Discover It NHL Credit Card
The credit card is issued for NHL lovers who wish to carry their NHL team with the benefits of Discover It. One can use the credit card at shop.nhl.com and get a 10% discount. Furthermore, one can earn 5% cash back when using the credit card at grocery stores, gas stations, online shopping sites and restaurants.
Requirements to Apply
- To apply for a Discover It Credit Card you must be a resident of the United States.
- The applicant should have a valid Social Security Number or ITIN.
- Have a good or average credit score. For secured credit cards you may get approval with a bad credit.
- Have an internet connected device for online application.
How to apply for a Discover it Credit Card
- In order to obtain the Discover It Credit Card you need to open the credit cards page. www.discover.com/Credit-Cards
- At the website there will be a list of credit cards issued by Discover Bank. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button located at the right of the credit card you want to apply.
- It will direct you to the application screen.
- The application website will feature a section labelled ‘Discover it Cash Back Application’. Enter the following data to proceed:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Choose a Card Design
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below to go ahead with the application procedure.
- A next page will open which shows some basic information section. Enter the following data to proceed:
- Your Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Employment Status
- Monthly Housing / Rent
- Primary Phone
- Choose the balance transfer option below if you wish to enroll in balance transfers.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and it will direct you to read and agree the terms and conditions.
- Submit the application form and you are ready to go.
Discover it Credit Card Check Application Status
- If you are willing to check the status of your application you need to open the homepage of Discover Card. www.discover.com
- At the bottom right of the login widget there will be a link that reads “Check Application Status”
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage labelled ‘Check the status of your Discover Card Application’.
- Enter the SSN and Zip Code in the white boxes and click ‘Continue’.
Discover it Credit Card Activation
- Ones who have just received the Discover It Credit Card need to activate it for use. In order to activate card open the credit card homepage. www.discover.com
- Just below the “Log In” button on the right of the page there will be a link reading “Activate Credit Card”.
- There will be a section labelled ‘Let’s activate your new card’.
- You can activate card by logging into your Discover It account or continue without logging in.
- To continue without logging in enter the following data:
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- 16-digit card number
- Card expiration date
- 3-digit sequence ID
How to Log into Discover It Credit Card
- In order to access your Discover it Credit Card account open the credit card page. www.discover.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be the login widget at the top right.
- Enter the user id, password and select account type from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the log in button below and it will re-direct you to the account management console.
Forgot User Id or Password
- Anyone who has lost their login credentials must open the login page of the Discover it.
- At the bottom of the secure account login in widget there will be a link reading ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’
- Click on it and it will direct you to a webpage that asks you to choose account type.
- Choose ‘Credit Cards’ then which detail you have lost to go ahead with the reset process.
- Enter the information required to set a new credentials.
How to Register
- For new account set up open the homepage of Discover.
- Tap on the ‘Register Account’ link that is at the bottom of the sign in widget.
- Choose ‘Credit Cards’ from the menu that appears on the next page.
- Provide the following information to set up an online account:
- 16 digit card number
- Expiration date
- Primary card member information
- Date of birth
How to Pay Credit Card Bills
- For making credit card payments open the login page then sign into your account.
- Now you can find the ‘Payment’ tab on the account dashboard.
- Click on it and there will be the payment section. Enter required payment information and pay using a checking account or credit card.
Pay through Phone
For paying credit card bills via phone call 24/7 at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).
Choose the options in the IVR and pay using one of the methods available.
More Read: How to Apply For Casa Linda Furniture Credit
Pay via Mail
Send the check at the address mentioned below:
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
Carol Stream, Illinois 60197-6103
At the end of the conversation the Discover it can be considered a huge credit card issuer. One can find a wide range of credit cards at the bank. Furthermore, online account management and benefits of the credit cards is at a decent level.