bmorewards.com – How to Apply for a BMO Rewards Credit CardCards
BMO Rewards Card Application can be done online at the website of the BMO Harris. If you wish to have the credit card inside your wallet you can obtain it easily. The credit card is issued for the customers who love shopping. Usually, people in the United States wish to grab a credit card for earning rewards and finance expenses at the same time. The BMO Rewards Credit Card is among the most popular rewards credit cards in the U.S.
The credit card is issued by the Bank of Montreal which offers a decent number of rewards. Read the guide below for BMO Rewards Credit Card Application. Howbeit, it is recommended that you have a look at the credit card review below applying.
BMO Rewards Credit Card List
There are 8 rewards credit cards issued by the BMO. In order to meet the various expectations and needs of the customers the Bank of Montreal offers a complete line of credit cards which have exclusive benefits and rewards programs. Read the list below to find the list of cards issued by the Bank of Montreal.
BMO Air Miles World Elite MasterCard
The BMO Air Miles World Elite MasterCard is a generous credit card for anyone who travels frequently. It has 4% cash back on the first 4 purchases made after account opening. Whenever you make a purchase the interest rate is as low as 1.99%. Furthermore, the credit card offers a cash back of 1%.
BMO Air Miles World Elite Master Card
The BMO Air Miles World Elite Master Card offers 3000 Air Miles Bonus points on companion flight rebates. The credit card has no annual fee for the first year. However, from the second year you need to pay a $120 annually.
With this credit card comes a complimentary membership which offers you a premium MasterCard airport experience.
BMO World Elite MasterCard
The BMO World Elite MasterCard lets you earn a 35000 welcome bonus point on spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. It can also be used for making travel purchases. Howbeit, the $150 annual fee makes it a less considered option.
BMO Air Miles MasterCard
The upside of the credit card is that it does not charge any annual fee for usage. Hence, you can enjoy the rewards without having to pay any fee. Anyone who is looking for a travel rewards credit card without a fee can apply for the BMO Air Miles Credit Cards. Plus there is an interest rate of 1.99% on purchases.
BMO Cash Back World Elite MasterCard
BMO Cash Back World Elite MasterCard carries an annual fee of $120. On the other hand there is 4% cash back on all purchases made in the first four months of on opening. Afterwards you can get a 1.5% back on purchases.
BMO Rewards MasterCard
This is one of the most popular credit cards issued by the BMO. It has an interest rate of 1.99% on balance transfers and a welcome reward of 2000 points. Furthermore, you earn a BMO rewards points on every single dollar you spend through the card.
BMO SPC Cash Back MasterCard
The SPC Cash Back MasterCard comes with an annual fee of 500 Air Miles. You will get double mile whenever you make a purchase at Air Miles partner stores. On regular purchase made via the card there is 1% cash back.
BMO SPC AIR Miles MasterCard
This rewards cards is loaded with Air Miles Bonus Miles and offers you double miles when you use the credit card at Air Miles Partner’s locations. There is one reward mile on every $20 spent through the card.
BMO Credit Card Benefits
- The rewards points earned are flexible and can be redeemed for travel expenses along with booking flight tickets.
- There is a welcome bonus of $250.
- You can also use the earned points to cover fees and taxes on flights.
- You get travel and health insurance with travel purchases made through the card.
- Using the credit card for making a purchase at dining, travel and entertainment you get a 2.1% back.
- There is no annual fee for the first year.
- The credit card company has provided a wide selection of credit cards for the customers.
Requirements for Application
- You should be among the age majority required in your state or territory.
- Should not have declared a bankrupt in the past 7 years.
- Have an internet connected device.
BMO Rewards Card Rate
- Annual interest rate- 17.50%
- Purchase fee and other charges- 19.99%
- Cash advance rate- 22.99%
- Annual fee- $150 for BMO World Elite MasterCard
- Annual fee for BMO Cash Back Card- $120
How to Apply for a BMO Rewards Card
- If you are willing to apply for a BMO Rewards Card then you need to open the application page of the bank.
- Scroll down to find the “Apply Now” button. It will be found at the bottom right of the webpage.
- Click on it and the application page will open in a new tab. Wait for a while and you will find the application form.
- Before getting started the bank will ask you whether you are an existing customer of the BMO Debit Card.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ option whichever applies to you.
- Choose If you have a Canadian address.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ button and you will be directed to a new webpage that displays the application form.
- Read the terms and conditions and check the box below if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Next’ in order to proceed to the next section of the application form.
- Enter the first name, middle name and late name to proceed.
- Choose your birthday month
- Enter the email address you wish to register your account with.
- Provide your residential address.
- Enter housing status
- Provide the required contact information including phone number.
- Complete providing the data and submit the form.
BMO Rewards Credit Card Check Status
- In order to check the application status of your BMO Rewards Credit Card you need to call on 1-844-837-9228.
BMO Rewards Credit Card Activate
- In order to activate your BMO Harris Credit Card you will be required to visit the activation page directly. www1.bmo.com/Activate
- Enter the new BMO Card Number in the white box and click on the red button tagged
BMO Rewards Credit Card Login
- If you are willing to access your BMO Credit Card account online open the home page. bmorewards.com
- At the top left of the website there will be a section tagged ‘Sign In’.
- Enter the BMO Rewards Number and Password and click the button below.
- Anyone who has lost their BMO Credit Card Password must click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link found at the bottom of the sign in section.
- It will direct you to a new webpage labelled ‘Have you forgotten your password?’
- Enter the BMO rewards number and postal code to set a new password.
How to Register
- To register for a new account open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Register now’ link to proceed with the process.
- For registration one needs to enter the following data:
- BMO rewards number
- Postal code
- Create a password
- Enter email address
- Verify the email address
- Check the box below if you wish to receive emails from BMO
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button below to finish.
BMO Rewards Credit Card Payment
- To pay bills online log into your BMO Credit Card account.
- You can refer to the guide above for login help.
- Once logged in click on the ‘Payment’ tab on the account dashboard.
- Then you must provide the credit card account number and other details to go ahead with the payment.
- Finally you can pay using a credit card or checking account.
More Topic: How to Activate your Chase Card Online
Pay via Phone
You can make the payment by calling on 1-800-263-2263. Choose the option for payment in the IVR then authorize the payment.
Pay through Auto Pay
The individual can set up auto payment by signing into their account. Once logged in fill the auto pay form and you are ready to go.
The BMO Rewards Credit Cards are issued by the BMO Harris Bank. The bank issues eight credit cards which meet the various expectations of the customers. You can glance at the review above for more information on the BMO Credit Card.