Chase Credit Cards are issued for high end customer use. The credit card can be used at restaurants, fuel stations, grocery stores, departmental stores, food destinations and everywhere where Visa is accepted. The credit card is handy in financing everyday expenses, business expenditure as well as personal expenses.
If you have just received a Chase Credit Card you can activate it for use at the website of the bank. Activation is necessary as to begin using the credit card you need to activate the card using personal and contact information. Furthermore, Chase asks you to activate your card when you receive the card in the mail.
You can also find some credit card activation information on the packet of the new card that you just received in the mail. Read the guide below for How to Activate Chase Credit Card Online.
How to Activate Chase Credit Card Online
- If you are willing to activate your Chase Credit Card Online then you should open the verification page of the Chase Bank. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card
- Once the webpage opens you will be required to sign into an existing Chase Bank online banking account.
- If you do not have a Chase online account you can register for an account by clicking on the link that reads ‘Not enrolled? Sign up now”.
- Next Enter necesscery details.
- Then Click “Next” if you would like to activate card.
- Wait till a confirmation screen appears and you can now use the credit card for purchases.
Activate Chase Credit Card through Phone
- In order to activate a Chase Credit Card through phone you need to take out the card through envelope when it arrives in the mail.
- You should activate your credit card within a few days of receiving it. As if it is too long the bank might assume that your card is lost or undelivered.
- Eye on the packet of the credit card which you received in the mail. There will be an activation phone number.
- Call on the number and wait till the call is connected.
- Next you will be required to enter the following details such as Social Security Number, Birth Date and personal information.
- Once your identity is confirmed your credit card will be active for purchases.
Chase UCARD Center
The Chase UCARD Center is one of those extra features offered by the Chase Bank. If you are customer of the Chase then you must be aware of this feature. The UCARD feature enables you access to the online account management services offered by the Chase Bank. With access to the UCARD portal one can view account statements, check account activity, contact the customer service and much more.
How to Log into Chase Card
- If you wish to sign into your Chase Card account then you must visit the sign in page. www.chase.com
- At the top right of the webpage there will be section tagged “Welcome”.
- Enter the username and password in the white spaces and click on the “Sign In” button.
Forgot Username or Password
- In case the user has lost access to their username or password then need to open the login page.
- At the bottom of the login widget there is a link that reads ‘Forgot your username/password?’
- Click on it in order to proceed with the process.
- Now you need to verify your identity by entering the following information on the identification page:
- Choose an identification method from the drop down menu.
- Enter Tax ID Number or Social Security Number whichever you choose for verification.
- Select account type.
- Click ‘Next’ and your account will be found and you will be allowed to set a new username or password.
How to Enroll/Sign Up
- If you are a new customer of the Chase Credit Card you can enroll for online access.
- Click on the “Not Enrolled? Sign up Now” link at the login page of the Chase to begin.
- A new webpage will open which is labelled ‘Thanks for Enrolling’.
- The enrolment page requires your social security number or tax id number, account or application number and phone number or email address associated with your account.
- To get started enter the following data:
- Choose an account type
- Account, card or application number
- Social Security Number
- Create a Username
- Click on ‘Next’ and set up an online account.
How to Apply for a Chase Credit Card
- For application of a Chase Credit Card you need to open the credit cards page of Chase. creditcards.chase.com
- Once the webpage opens there is a list of credit cards issued by Chase. Scroll down and you can choose the credit card that is best for you, Click on “Learn More”.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button under the credit card which applies to you to get started with the application.
- Once the application page opens you will find a form tagged ‘Get Started’. Enter the following data to proceed:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Type of Residence
- Primary Phone Number
- Email Address
- Total annual income
- Primary Source of Income
- Choose whether any portion of your income is taxable.
- Add an authorized user if you wish.
- Enroll for balance transfer if you are willing to use the feature.
- Read and agree to the e-sign disclosure.
- Read the pricing and terms and click on ‘Submit’.
How to Pay Chase Credit Card Bills
- If you wish to pay Chase Credit Card Bills online then you need to open the payments page. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay
- The web portal will ask you to sign in before making a payment.
- Once logged in open the “payment” tab from the account management console.
- Enter the payment information including credit card number and more.
- Now you can pay using any credit card or checking account.
Pay via Mail
The Chase Bank allows you to make a payment via mail. Sent the payment check to the address below:
Card member Services
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Pay via Phone
In order to make a payment through phone call on 1-800-436-7958 all 24 hours a day and seven days a week. You need to enter payment information and validate the payment.
More Read: Get Started With My Card Link Card Service
At the end of the day the Chase Bank Online Credit Card Activation can be considered an easy task. To activate your card you need to have some personal and account information handy. Just ensure that your device has a reliable internet connection and you are ready to go.