CCAA Login Portal – Your own easy way to take care of the childUncategorized
CCAA or Child Care Attendance Automation login portal is powered by Texas Workforce Solution. Through this online portal, childcare providers can easily manage and access everything related to their job easily. Providers are given temporary User IDs and Passwords from the Texas Workforce Solution to view their referral and attendance information.
Child Care Attendance Automation login portal is an internet website for childcare providers of Texas Workforce Solution. Registered childcare providers of Texas Workforce Solution can access this portal to view specific childcare data and manage the attendance through this portal. CCAA login portal uses drop-down menus and point-and-click techniques so that childcare providers can easily access everything.
If you have access to the CCAA account login portal can view the following things easily :
- Data that is associated with their provider profile information,
- List of children they have been authorized to care for and
- The attendance record for each child.
- Childcare providers can also check previous attendance entries which are listed by date by child and attendance/absence reporting status of each child for each day of the month.
- The staff of the Texas Workforce Commission can also access this portal to check things related to their job, payroll, and more.
CCAA portal, in this way, makes things efficient and easy for the childcare providers.
Also Read: TireRewardCenter Login Account
How to Access CCAA Login Portal:
- Visit the online hub, located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa.
- You will be welcomed to the website of Texas Provider portal.
- Here you’ll find all the important links and information related to the Child Care Attendance Automation.
- Now enter your User ID in the “Login” input field and Password in the “Password” field.
- “TWC Staff Only” field is for the people who are working at Texas Workforce Commission. This is not for childcare providers.
- After this, click on the “LOGIN” button, located just adjacent to the “TWC Staff Only” input field.
- You will be redirected to your respective account where you can check child information, list of children they have authorized to take care of, view attendance records of each child and more.
- If you are new to the company, you can ask the HR manager to provide you with the credentials.
- You will get a User ID and Password to log into your account.
- Go to the official website of CCAA portal, located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa.
- Now enter the User ID and Password in the Login and Password fields respectively.
- After this, click on the “LOGIN” button.
- You’ll be redirected to change the default password. Type the Old Password, New Password, and Confirmation. Now click on the “CHANGE” button.
- You will be redirected to accept the terms of service, click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will be taken to the security question screen where you have to set up a security question and the answer so they can request a password reset in the future.
- Now click on the “SAVE” button to continue.
- Note that the CCAA login portal is only for the staff of the Texas Workforce Commission and childcare providers of Texas Workforce.
- This portal is based on drop-down menus and point-and-click techniques to provide easy access to childcare data and other features.
- You don’t have to worry about security as this portal is only accessible by the authorized people.
- Make sure to logout your account to avoid any break-in.
How to Reset your password
Visit the CCAA online hub, located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa. Now click on the “Forgot Password” link, located on the bottom right side of your screen.
Follow the instructions to reset your password.
If the portal is not working properly
Clear browser cache, reboot your computer and restart the internet connection.
Unable to access the CCAA portal
Wait for some time as Texas Workforce Commission might be updating the portal.
Use the Telephone No, given below to contact Texas Workforce Commission